RE/MAX Alliance’s BoulderHomeSource Marks 25 Years of Real Estate Excellence, Expanding Reach Beyond Boulder
In 2023 the real estate market presented a unique set of challenges for sellers, buyers and real estate brokers. However, thanks to the unwavering dedication and teamwork of the BoulderHomeSource team at RE/MAX Alliance in Boulder, the team positively navigated these challenges and was able to assist over 200 families with their real estate needs during the past year.
The world of real estate has been so utterly transformed by technology that those who thrive in the field today are those who most effectively employ the many interfaces of tech, both for the good of their clients and for the success of their business. “The more willing an agent is to adapt technology to the needs and style of the customer, the more successful they will be,” said Nancy Umbreit, broker and owner of Equity Colorado-Front Range.
The average rate on 30-year fixed mortgages retreated to 7.41% this week, down from 7.55% the previous week, according to Bankrate’s weekly national survey of large lenders.
- Have you completed your annual real estate checkup?
- Retire Right: 3 reasons to include family and heirs in your planning
- RE/MAX Alliance’s BoulderHomeSource Marks 25 Years of Real Estate Excellence, Expanding Reach Beyond Boulder
- Tech-savvy Equity Colorado agents personalize home sales while lowering costs
- Retire Right: Bridge to Rightsizing
- The art of downsizing: A senior’s blueprint to a new home
- Boulder and Fort Collins rank in Top 5 for best housing markets for growth and stability
- Hard money lending for real estate
- The unparalleled value of experienced real estate agents for retirees
- The Swiss Army Knife of Mortgage
- Colorado ranks No. 3 as best state to retire in
- Benefits of retirement lifestyle in a small rural community
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Introduces Final wee-Cottages At Rogers Farm
- Discover Stunning Home Designs and Decor Ideas at the 2023 Northern Colorado Parade of Homes
- US EPA’s Indoor airPLUS Program honors Markel Homes with 2023 Indoor airPLUS Leader Award
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Introduces the Knolls
- Westerly Brings New Hometown Living To Erie
- Sonders Fort Collins: A Lifelong Community with Homes to Last a Lifetime
November serves as an important time for remembering our Veterans of the Armed Forces and thanking them for their tremendous service to our country. Many of those veterans – along with many others – for a huge variety of reasons are facing homelessness. As winter approaches, it is an especially critical time for them to be housed.
- September 2023 marks the 10-year anniversary of the 2013 flood
- Autumn DIY project: The mudroom
- Unraveling wildfire risk and insurance in Colorado: A comprehensive guide for rural homeowners
- May is Wildfire Awareness Month
- Raising the Standard in Comfort: Northern Colorado Air is Northern Colorado’s Heating and Air Conditioning Experts Since 1992
Adding these fall flavors to your home’s landscaping will give it that welcoming fall feeling and bring shine to its curb appeal, which helps attract buyers to your home.
Most people won’t realize how often they come in contact with the byproducts of local businesses. Whether you’ve heard of them or not, you likely have an experiential relationship with the Ascent Group, a Boulder-based engineering firm that boasts an impressive client list.