As a result of the increase in values during that time frame, FHFA announced that the maximum baseline conforming loan limits for mortgages acquired by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will increase for 2021.
- The Lighter Side: The curse of seeing home construction flaws
- 4-H is for everyone
- Home for the holidays – gift giving to first-time home buyers – Part 1
- What is a HECM Reverse Mortgage loan?
- The season for gratitude in Boulder County real estate
- Gabe Bodner of The Bodner Team makes move to OneTrust Home Loans with The Rueth Team
- At Home Colorado: Northern Colorado Edition
- At Home Colorado: Boulder County Edition
- RE/MAX of Boulder and RE/MAX Elevate Realtors named to RE/MAX Top 100 in U.S.
- It’s time for your annual real estate checkup
- Silver lining of the feds raising interest rates