Since home prices have made homeownership prohibitive for many across the county, first-time home buyers are turning to an alternative path to homeownership: purchasing a property with a friend.
- The Lighter Side: The curse of seeing home construction flaws
- 4-H is for everyone
- Home for the holidays – gift giving to first-time home buyers – Part 1
- What is a HECM Reverse Mortgage loan?
- The season for gratitude in Boulder County real estate
- Gabe Bodner of The Bodner Team makes move to OneTrust Home Loans with The Rueth Team
- At Home Colorado: Northern Colorado Edition
- At Home Colorado: Boulder County Edition
- RE/MAX of Boulder and RE/MAX Elevate Realtors named to RE/MAX Top 100 in U.S.
- It’s time for your annual real estate checkup
- Silver lining of the feds raising interest rates